Balloon Pop Alphabet Hunt

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Write out all the lowercase letters on small pieces of paper (I cut post its into 8 pieces each). Stuff a balloon with one of the letters and blow the balloon up. Write that same letter but in uppercase with a sharpie on the balloon! Repeat until you’ve done the whole alphabet. 

Hide the balloons around the house. Next, on a piece of paper write all the letters in lowercase in boxes. Have your child go find the balloons one at a time, say the letter out loud then point to the lowercase version on their paper. Then have them pop the balloon (we used a toothpick) to see if they were right and glue it on the paper on top of the letter. Repeat until you’re done! See my story highlights on instagram (link below) for more pictures/videos on this! 


Bonus Activity: 

I had my son tell me a word that started with each letter too! 

WHY? 

An activity like this makes learning the ABCs way more fun!

No comments