Primary Color Mixing Bag

Sunday, April 19, 2020


🎨Primary Color Mixing Bag🎨⠀
This is a great hands on activity for your child to experiment with mixing primary colors. Brooklyn (2.5) was fascinated that a new color formed when mixing them together with your hands! ⠀
💜On a piece of cardboard, draw something (anything!) and cut out the portion where you want the color mixing bag to go! I used a steak knife because it was closer to me than scissors and it was actually pretty easy!⠀
Make sure beforehand that the bag will fit! Pour some paint inside the bags (yellow and blue if you’re making green like I did) and seal. I taped the bag shut after sealing just to be safe. Flip the cardboard over and tape the bag on the back. Turn it back around and let your child mix the colors with their hands! ⠀
Check out my story highlights on instagram under “art” for an after pic🌳

No comments