Pom Pom Dots

Monday, April 27, 2020
🟡Pom Pom Dots🟡⠀

Pom poms are one of my favorite “toys”. I use them in so many activities with my kids! They love playing with them too so it’s a win win!⠀
💜This morning I used my  @doadotart markers to make a few dots of each color on a piece of paper. You could also just draw colored dots or use dot stickers if you don’t have the do a dot markers. Put pom poms of the same colors out and let your child place the colored pom poms on the right color. ⠀
So simple and Brooklyn (2.5) did this a few times and loved it!⠀
For Austin (5), I had him create his own art with do a dot markers then glue the matching colored pom poms on top of his dots. ⠀

Stay at Home Activity Mom is a participant in the Amazon Series LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
 I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. 

🖤Why? ⠀
Fine motor practice ⠀
Color practice ⠀
Sorting practice ⠀
What’s your favorite way to play with pom poms?!


No comments