Cup Bridges

Thursday, April 23, 2020
Cup Bridges

Sometimes the simplest activities are the most powerful! ⠀

💜I put out popsicle sticks, cups, and little animal figurines in hopes that my kids would play nicely for long enough that I could fold some laundry. I gave them no instructions, just the supplies. ⠀

They played for SO LONG. Like really, really played! I love when I get to see their little minds at work. I mean, look at Brooklyn🤣 She can be hard to please and she was so into it!⠀
It was such a success that I kept the stuff out for round 2 today! ⠀
I named this “cup bridges” because the majority of their play was centered around creating bridges for the animals, but just put the supplies out and see what your child does! ⠀


Stay at Home Activity Mom is a participant in the Amazon Series LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
 I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. 


🖤Why? ⠀
Open ended play (so important!)⠀
Encourages creativity ⠀
Fine motor practice ⠀


No comments