Frozen Inspired Sensory Bin

Sunday, April 19, 2020



I was so excited about this that I *almost* woke Brooklyn up from her nap so she could start playing with it!That would have been crazy though, right?!⠀

I am a little sad the colors ended up looking more green than blue...oh well! It bothers me but definitely not the kids. 🤣⠀
💜 Put some uncooked pasta in a plastic ziplock bag. Pour in 1/4 cup white vinegar and blue food coloring. The more food coloring you put in, the darker the shade will be. I put in about 15 drops of blue. I did two different bags of two types of pasta. Seal the bag(s) and shake until the pasta turns color. Take the pasta out of the bags and set on a baking tray to dry. The pasta should be dry in a couple of hours. I had some sparkly baking sprinkles so I added some of that on top! ⠀
When the pasta is dry, place in a bin and add marshmallows or cotton balls for snow, Disney Frozen figurines, and whatever else you want to add. I raided my craft bin and found some sparkly hearts and stars, and a few colored pom poms. ⠀
Enjoy! ⠀

Stay at Home Activity Mom is a participant in the Amazon Series LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
 I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. 


🖤Why? ⠀
Pretend play ⠀
Tactile learning ⠀
Encourages language development

instagram post

No comments