"Rainbow Road" Magnet Tiles

Thursday, April 2, 2020
I debated not posting this because it’s not something you’ll be able to set up today, but it’s too good not to post and share! (maybe gift idea in the future?!) Our magnet tiles from Picasso Tiles are hands down everyone’s favorite “toy” in our house (parents included). They are played with every single day by both kids. Every time they are on sale on zulily, I buy another set!  My kids like to build towers, houses, castles...you name it they’ve built it! 

This specific set is called “Picassotiles 80 piece race car track” which we bought for Austin’s birthday and I am in love! We’ve already made so many different race tracks and both kids love the light up cars that go on them! Austin named it “Rainbow Road”  I’ll be honest- they are expensive, but if your kids love magnet tiles as much as I do, in my opinion it’s seriously worth it! 

WHY? 

Picassotiles are a STEM toy (science, technology, engineering and mathematics). So much learning can be done from them!!

No comments