Cheerio Bracelet

Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Anyone else feel like all they do is prepare snacks for their kids these days? ✋🏼 ⠀

Well, here’s your solution! Have your child make cheerio bracelets in the morning that they can wear all day and take a bite off of whenever they get hungry. I’m cracking up at this because I’m mainly kidding about this being their snack but also my kids definitely ate them yesterday. Before I made them a real snack I told them to eat from their bracelets🤣 My kids thought this was the coolest “snack time” idea ever...😜⠀
💜Have your child lace Cheerios on a pipe cleaner (that you twist into a little knot on one side). After all the Cheerios are on it, twist the ends of the pipe cleaners together to secure on the wrist. ⠀
I incorporated counting with this activity too. ⠀


Stay at Home Activity Mom is a participant in the Amazon Series LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
 I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. 


🖤Why? ⠀
Fine motor practice ⠀
Counting practice


No comments