Toilet Paper Tunnel Math

Monday, May 4, 2020
🚗🧻TP tunnel math 🧻🚗⠀
Who knew empty toilet paper rolls could be so fun?!⠀
This is seriously so easy, you can set it up in one minute, and it’s such a fun way to practice number recognition and addition!⠀
💜Tape some empty toilet paper rolls on the ground with painters tape. I also taped a couple of empty paper towel rolls but the cars sometimes got stuck inside so next time I’ll just stick with TP! Write different numbers on post its and stick one post it on top of each roll. I folded right above the sticky part and didn’t need any extra tape. Get a few small toy cars or other vehicles that can fit through the “tunnels”. ⠀
For Austin (5), I had him add the numbers of the tunnels his car went through. ⠀
For Brooklyn (2.5), I would just say each number as she put a car through a tunnel. ⠀
See my story highlights under math to see another way you can play! ⠀
🖤Would your kids like this activity?!





No comments